Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy Results

Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy went well. Doctor found a little endometriosis and lasered it away. Going in next week for the post-op and will find out the next step in our journey. Thank you to everyone who was praying for me yesterday and reached out to Joey and I to see how it went. It means the world to us. A special thanks to my mom and best friend Nikki for coming down to Newport Surgery Center to support me and a HUGE Thanks my AMAZING husband for being by my side and taking care of me through everything. xoxo

This is my uterus (above), (didn't expect a uterus to look like that huh?) and that red on it is endometriosis. 

This is one of my fallopian tubes (above), they also looked inside it but those pics are not worth sharing (can't see much)

                                                                    Liver (Above)

http://www.gofundme.com/HopefulHearts

http://www.gofundme.com/HopefulHearts

No comments:

Post a Comment